Monday, January 20, 2014

Tunnel Vision

After Speech & Language and Occupational Therapy this morning, Caleb was looking forward to burning off some steam on his own, without anyone telling him what to do.  He didn't want me to direct him in anyway - he was a free bird, dammit.

So, I gave him space and allowed him to direct me to what he wanted.  He quickly pulled me toward the tunnel I tucked behind the chair in the corner of the room.  He couldn't get to it, so he needed me to pull it out.  Once I brought it out to the living room, he was in heaven.

For 45 minutes, this kid was crawling though, playing, and rolling around in the tunnel.  And since crawling through the tunnel is part of his OT homework, this was totally a win/win situation.  Near the end of his tunnel time, I pulled out my camera and got a couple cute shots of my monkey-butt.





2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! for win-win. He looks so happy in the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about this fun day.

    ReplyDelete