Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nightmares at Naptime

  • 8:30am - Occupational Therapy
  • 9:30am - Speech and Language Therapy
  • 11:00am - Farmington Schools Evaluation  (more on that later)

  • 2:00pm - Caleb is exhausted.  He passes out in his crib.

  • 3:42pm - Caleb wakes up, screaming crying.  I think he had a nightmare.  I pick him up and carry him into the living room where we watch some tv, eat pretzels and drink apple juice.
  • 3:52pm - Caleb is passed out asleep, snugged in my tight embrace.  He still is holding a pretzel in one hand and my finger on the other
  • 4:12pm - Show is over.  I pick up a groggy Sir Caleb and put him in his crib.  There are a few moans of protest, but overall he is a quiet monkey.

Poor monkey.
Those nightmares really mess with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment