Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Children

It is the time when a lot of my friends are announcing on Facebook that they are having their second child.  This, of course, kills me.  I am insanely jealous.  So much, it hurts.

I want to have another child so badly.

I have been researching adoption.  It seems that through foster adoption, the cost is minimal, but the children all have emotional, social, or learning disabilities.  Otherwise, adopting babies inside the U.S. starts to run into the tens of thousands of dollars.  With international adoption, the fee can be around $30,000. 

My heart hurts with the idea that we will never have another child.  I know my husband wants more, and since it is my infertility that is stopping us from having more, I also feel completely guilty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment