Monday, March 10, 2014

Art fun

Today we tried to create some artwork - basically working on art therapy.  We worked with marker stampers (basically bingo stampers), crayons, and stickers.  The result was better than anything I could have imagined.  Caleb *loved* making pieces of artwork.  I tried transition to another activity several times, and each time Caleb demanded that we go back to the art table.  When I finally had to take a break from the art projects to feed the dogs, Caleb waited by the gate, impatiently waiting the entire time.

Here are the pieces he created before he his afternoon nap.

 


Then, after dinner, Caleb wanted to do MORE art!  So this time, Daddy got a turn.



Every little step we make is another step forward in our progress together.

I love my little buddy more than words can express and now that we have another activity that we can share together, we have another way to bound together.

No comments:

Post a Comment